In order to provide the best quality service and the best promotions, we use cookies. If you agree with us and provide us with this information, please click the "OK" button. You can change your cookie settings at any time later.

Stier Winery

This is quite a new business, as they embarked on a journey of renewal in 2015, although the name may already be familiar from the former Riczu-Stier. White wine and rosé represent 65% of production, with red making up the other 35%. They have a vinoteque on the cellar row in Villány, where you can find all their current range. Nearby, in Oportó Street, there is also a B&B to welcome wine lovers looking for accommodation. Wine region: Villány Main varieties: Sárgamuskotály, Hárslevelű, Olaszrizling, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Franc, Merlot, Kékfrankos, Pinot Noir, Portugieser Annual production: 70,000 bottles

Wine filter

Price category
Grape variety
What food goes well with this wine?
Sort By: